Do you love the idea of being on set and being in the editing suite? Are you passionate about making a positive impact in society with the work you do? Love working in an environment with contagious entrepreneurial, team-oriented spirit? Then you better apply for this opportunity!
What Would You Be Doing?
In this role you would become a key member of our team by assisting on and off the set with production and post production needs, helping to successfully launch our weekly creative content, helping execute social media initiatives, assist in optimizing layout + functionalities of the website (WordPress) and prep and organize images using Adobe Creative Suite.
What would you get out of it?
Earn an incredible amount of first hand experience in production and post production learning from Oscar nominated Producer Henry Ansbacher. You would be a part of a project that directly touches people’s lives, and you would be able to take your passion and turn it into a contribution.
You would have a GREAT time honing and using your gifts in service to others, connecting with extraordinary people, learning real-world skills, and contributing to something larger than yourself!
Internship duties include:
- Assist in setting up camera equipment, lighting and audio for in-studio and in-field shoots
- Act as second camera using EX1 and DSLR cameras
- Monitor sound on set
- Upload video footage and audio files onto hard drives – in a highly organized manner
- Execute basic editing tasks for video using Premiere pro such as cutting out ‘fat’, pulling clips, adding basic graphics
- Execute basic editing tasks for audio such as cutting out ‘fat’, pulling and adding clips, and adding music
- Convert Mp4 to Mp3
- Provide audio and video clips for producers upon request
- Manage dropbox in an organized and clear manner
- Upload creative content (copy, video and audio) onto Website and Youtube
- Prep and organize images using Photoshop.
- Support staff in maintaining equipment inventory
- Delivery and pick up production related material
- Assist in supporting social media initiatives.
- Assist in optimizing layout + functionalities of the website (WordPress).
- Actively brainstorming and executing ideas to engaging and grow the community.
- Collaborate on strategies to grow our on-line audience and subscribers.
Candidate must be:
Certified in using Denver Open Media Studio and equipment or willing to be go through training and be certified
Trained and able to use all programs in Adobe Creative Suite including (Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) or willing to go through training and be certified.
Solutions focused and committed to communication with team
Excellent at meeting deadlines.
Responsive with emails.
Coachable and willing to learn.
Comfortable with communicating and receiving feedback within a team setting.
An excellent communicator.
An excellent problem solver
Own a vehicle (preferably)
Please send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
In the cover letter please describe your previous experience and interest in the project. Please also include your favorite book and movie.
In the resume please include any volunteer/intern/or work experience.
Include 2 references.