Position_Title: Online Marketing / Social Media Internship
Schedule: On-going. 10-15 hours/week. Mornings preferred, days are flexible.
Duties: In this role you would become a key member of our team by helping to successfully launch our weekly creative content, helping execute social media initiatives (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Periscope and LinkedIn), assist in optimizing layout + functionalities of the website (WordPress), prep, organize and design images using Adobe Creative Suite Software & Canva, send marketing emails to key partners, manage email database, photograph events, order and pick up printing materials actively brainstorming on strategies to grow our on-line audience and subscribers and much more!
Training: Online marketing strategy. Building an audience using social media.
First hand experience working within a multi-media production start-up with amazing people!
app method-web: www.projectenye.com
- Build and help manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Assist in monitoring and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, mission, industry as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Facebook ads, Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Help drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience
- Help track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Offer graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite if applicable (including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
Skills_and_Academic_Major: Candidate must be:
- Passionate about Marketing and Social Media Platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, and LinkedIn)
- Interested in building and managing a rich content calendar that attracts our audience (including social media platforms, blog posts, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- An innovative thinker and doer in the creative/marketing industry
- Solutions focused and committed to communication with team.
- Excellent at meeting deadlines.
- Responsive with emails.
- Coachable and willing to learn.
- Comfortable with communicating and receiving feedback within a team setting.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver
- Own a vehicle (preferably)
Deadline: Open Until Fulfilled