Position_Title: Graphic Design Internship
Schedule: On-going. 10-15 hours/week. Mornings preferred, days are flexible.
Pay Rate: Unpaid
Duties: In this role you would become a key member of our team by helping to successfully launch our weekly creative content, execute social media initiatives with custom and unique designs, assist in optimizing layout + functionalities of the website (WordPress), prep, organize and design images using Adobe Creative Suite Software, create and design marketing emails to key partners, order and pick up printing materials and actively brainstorm on strategies to bring an innovative look and feel to our project.
Training: Using Adobe Creative Suite for design/layout, First-hand experience working within a multi-media production start-up with amazing people!
app method-email: firstname.lastname@example.org
app method-web: www.projectenye.com
Skills_and_Academic_Major: Candidate must be / willing to:
- Passionate for creative marketing
- Provide graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite including (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact
- Able to work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Committed to long term goals for being an innovative thinker and creator in the industry
- Innovative to redefine a design brief presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Be solutions focused and committed to communication with team
- Motivated to stay abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Like working as part of a team with marketing specialists, copywriters, photographers, other designers and web developers
- Excellent at meeting deadlines.
- Responsive with emails.
- Coachable and willing to learn.
- Comfortable with communicating and receiving feedback within a team setting.
- An excellent communicator***
- An excellent problem solver
- Own a vehicle (preferably)
Deadline: Open Until Fulfilled